Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The Consultation, cry baby, I want my teeth

Taking vital signs
Thanks for following my oral surgery story. If you are just finding out about it from this post, you may want to check other articles to give you the full story.

This is the third of a four-part story I wrote about my recent experience with oral surgery. I wanted to share it hoping it may be helpful to someone else.

I must confess that it was a scary one year experience but I made it through.

Now to the third part. Read the opening paragraph below.

I thought my appointment will be to take the teeth out and be over with it. Little did I know that it was just a consultation session. I had been told to come with my insurance card, photo identification, and disc with my dental referral. I was checked in at my appointment and when I got on the dental bed, I was made to watch a video about dental surgery. The video showed the patient what to expect during such a complicated procedure. And, it was scary.


Talk to you soon.

Bukola

No comments:

Post a Comment