Sunday, June 28, 2015

About Dental Death Sentence

The compulsory video to watch on oral surgery
The article, Dental Death Sentence is an article about my experience with oral surgery. I had just gone through the procedure about a week ago. 

I have also put it together in short pieces in other to make it a fun reading for you. Below is the opening paragraph of the first part of the article.

When I was diagnosed to have teeth and not just tooth extraction, it was like receiving a death sentence. I had gone for physical and at my appointment, I had told my doctor that I was having tooth ache. She referred me to the dental clinic. At the dental appointment, the female dentist examined my teeth and told me that one of my wisdom teeth did not grow well and that it had affected the tooth beside it. She said the only option was extraction of both teeth. Worse still, she was not competent enough to do such a complicated extraction.

You can read the rest of the article on my website http://bukolaoriola.com/2015/06/28/dental-death-sentence/

Leave your comments and question. Have you had oral surgery? What was your experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment