Monday, June 29, 2015

The teeth cleaning, chopping, sharpening tools, scary experience

Now, part two of my oral surgery experience is now ready for your reading. This part of the story was not fun. Like I wrote in the article, it felt like volcanic eruption in my mouth at the end of my visit with the dental hygienist.
I hope that you will make it a point of duty to visit the dentist if you have never been to the dentist. You don't have to let pain take you to the dental clinic like me as you have already found out if you read the first part of this article entitled Dental Death Sentence.

Below is the opening paragraph.

The end of this session felt like volcanic eruption in my mouth. However, I must say that my hygienist welcomed me with a smile when I arrived at my teeth cleaning session. However, little did I know that it will be a session that will be almost an hour long. More so, it was a traumatic experience. I don’t remember if she asked me to take off my earrings, however, I asked if I could leave my sunglasses on. Luckily, I had pink eye when I went in. I was not afraid or guilty of going to the clinic with pink eye because I assumed the clinic is the safest place to go with any kind of disease or infection.

You can click on this link to read the entire story on my website http://bukolaoriola.com/2015/06/29/the-teeth-cleaning-chopping-sharpening-tools-scary-experience/

No comments:

Post a Comment