Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Getting into live broadcast with Periscope

This is my first live broadcast to be shared on Periscope. Periscope is a Twitter app that lets you broadcast live as if it's a live show or football game.

I learned about it when two of the pages I follow on Facebook shared about Periscope. As a curious entrepreneur and marketer, I decided to find out more. I learned how to sign up and did. As you can see, this is one of the live broadcasts that O have made through Periscope.

If you have something to share with the world, I will encourage you to join. If you think that you don't have anything to share or are shy, I will encourage you to join by following me and some other broadcasters so that you can learn or be inspired.

See you on Periscope.

No comments:

Post a Comment