Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The Surgery: Wasn’t as bad as I thought

This is the fourth of my oral surgery experience. I started writing about this four days ago. My goal is to encourage you to help someone who may be in dental dilemma.

More so, I hope that you can pay a visit to the dentist for check up. I have learned that it is not until you have pain that you need to go to the dentist.

In fact you need to visit the dentist at least once or twice a year for dental cleaning. It is for your total health.

Below is the first paragraph of the fourth story.

When I was making the appointment with the urgent care clinic, I was asked to come in early because it was on a first come, first serve basis. Grandma Annette and Grandpa Jim picked me up one hour early for a thirty minutes’ drive. We arrived at the clinic on time and I checked in. I was called in and was given a pair of safety glasses to put on. The nurse, Christy (I think) examined my mouth and said, “I think you have to go to the other side of the hall to do a procedure. We can’t take out the tooth.” I told her that I was supposed to have two teeth extracted – number 31 and 32.

You can read the rest of the story by following the link http://bukolaoriola.com/2015/07/01/the-surgery-wasnt-as-bad-as-i-thought/

Thanks.

Bukola

No comments:

Post a Comment